1.19.2017

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful that our pool passes are purchased for this summer! I'm counting the days already until we can hit the pool!

I'm thankful for brownie delivery.  Kylee has been bummed about a friend situation at school recently and the other day my parents stopped by with brownies.  Totally cheered her up!

I'm thankful that everyone is on the mend at our house.  Kael had a bad ear infection and swimmer's ear earlier in the week and Kase had a huge goose egg on his head from running into a door.  It was a rough start to the week but everyone's doing a little better now.

Big picture, we have so much to be thankful for.  January's got us a little down around here but we have a lot of fun things ahead to look forward to, and lots to be thankful for.  How's your January going?

No comments: