8.25.2016

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for pictures I find on Kael's phone.


I'm thankful for the time my kids have gotten to spend with cousins lately! Also thankful I ran across these pictures that I thought I posted a few weeks ago!





I'm thankful for the adventures my dad takes my kids on.  Last week he picked Kase up early in the morning and took him to the fair!





They had a great time.



I'm thankful that Kael still loves his Key West hat and shirt.



I'm so thankful for Uncle Kevin! Amidst all his wedding craziness he still even ordered Kylee some SUPER cute shoes for her birthday.  


I'm thankful for when Kase asks to get his picture taken AND smiles for the camera!



I'm thankful for neighbor buddies. 



I'm so thankful for a text from my sister, who lives next door to Kael's health teacher. "Tell your sister Kael is in my room and he is doing well!!! He had no trouble finding my room! All smiles!" Seriously that text made.my.day! I'm so very thankful to have someone on the "inside" who can keep an eye out on Kael for me!

I'm thankful for one last hurrah before summer was over- my mom and I took the kids to Perfect Games on Monday and the kids had so much fun bowling, playing arcade games and lazer tag!


I'm thankful for First Day of School traditions.


Thankful for our village.  Our school walking group just keeps growing every year!






I'm thankful for Last Day of Summer traditions like going to a park in Altoona with our besties...



and decorating the sidewalk to school with chalk...


and frozen yogurt!


I'm so thankful for this lady and her friendship.  Her kids are pretty awesome too!



I'm thankful Kase still loves making cookies with me!


I'm thankful the kids still love the sandbox!



I'm thankful for a few more pictures I found from the reception last weekend.  The last one is one the band took- the kids all had so much fun dancing!










No comments: