7.28.2016

Thankful Thursday

I'm so thankful for our pool passes.  So far, if we had spent cash going each time instead of using our passes, we would have spent $596 going to the pool this year.  Makes our pool passes seem totally worth it!

I'm thankful that we ran into my sister and nephew at the library yesterday.  So fun!

I'm thankful that we are *almost* ready for our big trip.  Can't wait for Key West!

I'm thankful that one of my BFF's is the children's librarian in town and keeps me up on the events happening there- she mentioned something she thought Kael might like, so we signed him up and sure enough, he loved it!

I'm thankful that I ran into my old Spanish teacher at the pool on Tuesday.  He saw Kylee at the triathlon and looked up her split times (he is a cross country coach) and asked me if I thought she would be interested in joining the running club.  When I talked with Kylee about it she definitely seemed excited so I'm happy to have found something she wants to do this fall!

I'm thankful for the long hours Kent puts in at work.  While the kids and I are off at the pool/Adventureland all day, he's at work and I'm so thankful his job allows us to live the life we do.

Have a great weekend, all!

No comments: