4.28.2016

Thankful Thursday

I'm so thankful for our pediatrician.  Sadly, our beloved pediatrician is leaving the current practice (sob!).  I saw her the other day for Kase's well child visit and she had the nicest things to say about me and family.  She said, "You've always had a quiet confidence about you that I truly admire." I am going to miss her!

I thought I'd be thankful that the April birthday craziness is over but I'm kind of sad! It's been a fun few weeks celebrating!

I'm thankful for the storm last night.  Kase wanted me to lay with him as he fell asleep because he was worried about the lightning.  I stayed with him until he was sound asleep and then kissed his cheeks a hundred times.

I'm thankful for sweet surprises from friends for Kase's birthday.

I'm thankful for Kase's funny joke yesterday.  We noticed a couple ducks on the other side of our fence line, then I turned around to do something else and when I looked back, one of the ducks was on the inside of our fence.  I wasn't sure if it flew over or squeezed through by the gate, so I asked Kase if he saw how the duck got into our yard and he replied, "It ducked." Ha!

I'm thankful always for Kylee's excitement about birthdays.  She could hardly wait to give Kase his gifts this morning and was extra sweet all day to him.

I'm really thankful for Kael's band and vocal concert the other night.  He just did such a great job and I could tell he was enjoying himself.  He has had great teachers that I'm also thankful for!




I'm thankful that my friend's baby loves to fall asleep on the swings with me all the time at the park after school.  Reminds me of when Kase was a baby!


I'm thankful that Kent's job is going well.  Every single day, I get to spend the day with this cutie pictured below because of Kent's hard work.  Seriously, I'm the luckiest girl in the world.



Finding lots to be thankful for today.  How about you?

No comments: