3.20.2016

Spring Break Part III

Thursday morning we spent just hanging around home.  I let the kids use some Silly String in the garage, and also they had fun making slow motion videos on Kael's phone.


Here are a couple pictures from when they spent some time with Grandma the other day.



New chalk!





Thursday afternoon Kael had his March Madness basketball camp, which he's done every year over Spring Break for several years.  Kase was with my mom for his day to hang out with her, so Kylee and I went to paint pottery at a cute little place in town. 




That evening, she had a friend spend the night, so Kael and Kase had a movie night in Kael's room.


Friday we spent the day here.  We played outside a little, then dyed Easter eggs.  We had a fun little egg cracking contest on the deck.  Then we thought about going to Perfect Games or SkyZone, but I had a migraine so we ended up staying home.  The kids and I had fun watching the Hawkeye game, and were soooo excited when Kent got home around dinner time!


Saturday morning Kylee had her Ninja Warrior class.  She loved it! It's totally her thing.  Ever since we started watching the show, she's always said she wants to do it, so when we came across a class for kids Ninja Warrior- she was really excited.  Can't wait to go back next week!



Saturday evening we spent celebrating our neighbor turning 40! We watched the ISU game with them and several other neighbors.  We were so thankful Keith and Cindy were willing to come down and hang with the kids!

Today after church we watched a (very sad) Hawkeye game with some good friends.  Although the game was terrible, the company was wonderful.  Later Kent went into the office for a few hours and we just kind of got caught up around here, getting ready for the week.  I think I speak for all of us when I say I'm sad to see Spring Break come to an end! June 8 seems awfully far away for my big kids to be done with school!

No comments: