2.29.2016

Weekend Wrap-Up

Wow, what a weekend! 

Backing up a bit, my mom took these three to McDonald's after school one day.  They had the best time. 



Thursday, this cutie helped me bake peanut butter cookies.


Friday Kase and I decided to pick up a personal pan pizza and go eat lunch at the park. 


Then he fell asleep on the swings.


Friday night this handsome guy took me out for dinner and dessert. We had the best time. 


The next morning I got this hilariously awesome picture. Keith and Cindy had taken the kids to the Indoor Playground after school Friday, then to a hotel for a sleepover Friday night.  Kylee was up early the next morning so she and Grandma went and played hangman on her white board in the bathroom so they didn't wake everyone else! My mother-in-law is the best.  


Saturday morning we joined them for breakfast at the hotel then spent the remainder of the beautiful day outside!



We even got out the grill and did burgers for lunch. It felt like summer and it was awesome. Saturday night was our school's Fun Night.  The kids had a blast. Kael walked around with his friends, but I got a few pictures of Kase and Kylee.



Kent helped tear down after the event.  This morning the sunrise was so beautiful I went out for an early run and was glad I did- it got super windy and chilly after that! We went to church, then up to Collins for Sunday dinner with the family.  Needless to say, we had some tired kids on the ride home after such a fun weekend!


Sunday evening we went to my parents' house with my sisters and their families.  Had fun playing with a new remote control car my dad had and also ate some amazing cheesecake.  Kent, my dad and the kids took a walk outside.  





It was a great weekend!

No comments: