3.03.2016

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for the Transformer Kase got at McDonald's the other day.  We had been playing there for quite awhile when Kase spotted another Transformer different than the one he had gotten.  I went to the counter to ask about just buying another Transformer and the guy said, "Wow, you guys are still here!" and then just gave us the Transformer for free. Kase was SO happy.

I'm thankful that Kase's Art Show is tonight! The preschoolers have been working so hard on their projects and are anxious to show them off to families.

I'm thankful for pajama day at school for my big kids.  Nothing better than going to school in pajamas and taking pillows and blankets.

I'm thankful my kids have been sleeping in.  Kase has just been sleeping better overall which makes such a difference in his mood for the day!

I'm thankful for a FUN weekend ahead!



No comments: