2.25.2016

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful the kids are going to spend the evening with Keith and Cindy tomorrow night so Kent and I can have a date night.  So excited! They plan to go to a hotel, which will be so fun.  Kase has been begging me to go swimming lately!

I'm thankful things are going ok with Kent's new job.  It's certainly not easy but he's hanging in there.

I'm thankful the relationship between brothers.  Lately, Kael has been asking if he can tuck Kase in at nights and it has been so sweet watching them read books together.

I'm thankful the weather has been decent enough for me to get back into running and, more importantly, for the kids to be able to play outside after school.

I'm thankful Kase has been feeling better and sleeping better lately.

I'm thankful that Spring Break is only a few weeks away.  The next couple weeks are busy for us with conferences, wrapping up sports seasons, a preschool art show, etc.  I'm really looking forward to a week with few obligations, just hanging with my crew.

Have a great weekend, all!


No comments: