2.08.2016

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful Kael was Main Event at school last week! 

I'm thankful Kylee got chosen for the Wall of Fame at school!


I'm thankful Kylee found such a comfortable spot to sit.


I'm thankful a friend invites us to SkyZone with them yesterday. Kase hadn't been for a long time and he had the best time.



I'm thankful my mom was available to pick up Kylee when I got a call that she was sick at school while I was on my way home from Des Moines. 

I'm thankful Kylee seems better already. She had a slight fever and a stomachache but it seemed to only last a couple hours and she's doing fine today!

I'm thankful that the Valentine fun starts today! Kase and I both have our parties at preschool then Kael and Kylee have theirs tomorrow. 

Have a great weekend!


No comments: