1.21.2016

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for a friend who went out of her way to tell me how sweet Kylee is.  A neighbor girl got her feelings hurt (not by Kylee, but by a mutual friend) and I guess Kylee tried to make her feel better when others didn't. You send your kids out in the world hoping they are doing good things and it made my day to hear that Kylee is. And so thankful for my friend who totally gets it and made sure to tell me about it.

I'm thankful that Kael made me dinner the other night.  We came home from a church event and I wasn't sure if I felt like eating anything but Kael offered to make me dinner (everyone else had eaten at the event but I hadn't had time) so I couldn't turn it down.  He's so grown up lately.

I'm thankful for snuggles from Kase that are too few and far between lately! He fell asleep on my shoulder yesterday while we read super hero books by the fireplace.



I'm thankful the kids enjoy family time as much as they do.  It won't be too many years from now they'll be much more interested in hanging out with friends than with us,  We have the most fun together- from family movie nights to paper airplane flying contests, I'm thoroughly enjoying hanging out with my favorite peeps lately.

Short and sweet today.  How are things in your world?

No comments: