11.16.2015

Weekend Wrap-Up

Hey! Wanna see a bunch of iPhone photos of our weekend? Oh good, I was hoping so. :)


Friday we had the privilege of cheering on our beloved Jaguar volleyball team to a(nother) State Championship! A big shoutout to my parents for letting us ride with them, and for providing some treats during the game for my kids.  

 



A neighbor sent me this picture- that's Kael there in the orange! My neighbor saw him on TV and sent me this picture!
Later that night we met up with this cutie at the celebration ceremony.


Kael's pretty much perfected the "smolder" look.
Later that night I had a PTO dinner while Kent and the kids had a movie night.  We heart Friday family movie nights around here! 

Saturday morning we were a part of history along with 42,000+ other wrestling fans as we watched the Hawkeyes wrestle Oklahoma State at Kinnick.  It was the most beautiful day and we had the best time with family! 


Breakfast before the meet.








Kase would tell you his favorite part of the whole day was playing football with Blake and Brecken! Kase calls both of them "Blaken" by the way. :)

While Kent, Kase and I were in Iowa City, Kael was back in town having the basketball game of his life! I guess he scored quite a few baskets and even a three pointer which totally made his day.  I was sad to miss the game but so proud of him! Kylee was at a birthday party, so she had some fun of her own!


Saturday night we made homemade pizza and let the kids eat downstairs while watching the Hawks. 10-0, baby! 


Sunday some neighbors helped Kent and my dad move the piano from my parents' house to our house.  I am the one who took lessons for the longest and my mom has always told me it's mine when I wanted it.  So, she was ready to get rid of it, and we put it in our front room.  The kids have had the BEST time playing it! 


Oh, also Kylee helped Kent fix the Christmas lights that had been blown in the wind the other day.  Can you find her?!



What a FUN weekend! How was yours?

No comments: