11.26.2015

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for garage hockey with Kase.

I'm thankful for how much Kael is using the piano.  He's playing trombone in the band this year and has been able to teach himself several songs he knows from the trombone to be able to play them on the piano.

I'm so thankful for a day off for Kent.  He's spent so many hours studying lately and I'm glad for him to have a day to relax and enjoy some family time!

I'm thankful for Kase's preschool Thanksgiving parade.  It was so cute.  He got to be part of the police car "float".


I'm thankful for this little potato head.


I'm thankful today and always, for the family we have, the friends near and far, the warm house we live in, among many other blessings!   Hoping this Thanksgiving finds you and yours happy and healthy!

No comments: