9.17.2015

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for my job at preschool.  I'm so enjoying it.

I'm thankful for a husband who stays up late to help me with the techie side of PTO fundraiser data entry.

I'm thankful for Kevin and Kaity's engagement! I'm so excited for them!

I'm thankful that preschool is tiring Kase out.  He's taking naps almost daily again, which means I can get more things done around the house.  And, of course, on the days he doesn't take naps, I feel better about just hanging out playing with him or taking him to the park since I've gotten so much done on the other days.

I'm thankful for a less busy weekend ahead.  Kase and Kael have soccer, but other than that we don't have much going on. I can't wait.

I'm thankful for dinner out with my sisters last night.  Couldn't love them more.

I'm thankful for the sweet, "I misst you" notes from Kylee when I'm away.  Even if it's just for a two hour dinner.

I'm thankful for texts from my kids.  I am archiving their, "Hey Mom, I love you" messages in a Don't Delete Ever folder.

Happy Thursday, guys!

No comments: