4.02.2015

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for when I get a good nights sleep. I haven't the last couple nights and it makes me realize how much better I feel with more sleep. The kids, however, all slept in until after 7!

I'm thankful that Kase hasn't had any more serious injuries. At the park people say to me, "Wow, he is just alllll boy, isn't he?" 

I'm thankful for an afternoon exploring with my littlest buddy. We found a couple snakes, saw some minnows and threw rocks and sticks in the water at my parents' house.



I'm thankful tile is in, carpet comes today in the basement! We.are.so.close!

I'm thankful for the way Kase greets Kent when he gets home from work. You'd think Kent had been gone for weeks the way Kaser runs to see him!


I'm thankful for a fun dinner with Kylee's friends last night. The girls had a great time.

I'm thankful my kids slept through the storm last night.

I'm thankful the basketball hoop will be finished tonight. Looking forward to lots of driveway games.,

I'm thankful for a summer ahead with no swimmy diapers. 

I'm thankful that Kael's heels seem to be a little better. We have been taking him to  a sports therapist and so far, so good!



Happy Thursday, all!


No comments: