11.20.2014

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for Kylee's acting debut last week! The library was hosting some fun classes with the Ankeny Community Theater.  That's my little turkey right in the middle.


I'm thankful for extended family that's nearby. Seeing my mom or Kent's mom help breaks up the long winter days and helps keep our weekends fun too!

I'm thankful for my little shopping partner and lunch buddy. Life will sure be different when he's at preschool next year.

I'm thankful that the kids have been so willing to donate their old toys. It seems like often I'm met with, "But Mom, we still play with that!" This year the kids were so happy to pass toys along to cousins and friends. I'm thankful to have some extra room around here!

I'm thankful that Book It is still a thing. We will definitely be having Pizza Hut tomorrow night and the kids will be enjoying the personal pans they earned from all their reading!

I'm thankful for a night *in* with some girlfriends tonight!

I'm so so so so thankful for our new monitor.  When Kase was born, we had gotten rid of the monitor we used with Kael and Kylee.  So I bought a new monitor on clearance at Target for like, $11. Needless to say, it has been on the fritz lately.  Every time we turned it on it made crazy noises.  The frugal part of me figured that Kase won't need a monitor for much longer.  But the battle to get it to work every.single.time was just too frustrating so I picked up another one the other day.  Hard to believe how happy both Kent and I are each time we turn it on and it works perfectly.  It's the little things, right?

Have a great weekend!

No comments: