11.12.2014

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful Kent didn't fall from up there and am really thankful for the group effort from the neighborhood guys on Christmas lights this year! It's a job that none of them love so they all did it together then we all celebrated with chili and watching football in the garage when the guys were done!



I'm thankful for new slippers.



I'm thankful for my Christmas CDs! Kent begrudgingly got our Christmas tubs out for me the other day. Now it's only a matter of time until our tree is up! 

I'm thankful for soup on the first snowy day.

I'm thankful for Kylee's colorful personality {and hair}.



I'm thankful for a morning shopping with my mom.

I'm thankful for sales and stacking coupons at Kohl's. 

I'm thankful the Jags won their volleyball game on Tuesday. We are all heading to Cedar Rapids to watch them today! 

Happy Thursday!

No comments: