7.31.2014

Thankful Thursday

I'm very thankful for a vigilant neighborhood and policemen.  There was a suspicious truck cruising around our 'hood the other day and a neighbor called it in.  We had police cars patrolling the area very frequently that entire night and next few days.

I'm thankful we have been getting some serious use out of our pool passes.

I'm thankful for the giant papasan my sister gifted us Kylee! She begged for me to put it in her room and I knew she'd love it.

I'm always thankful for a neighbor night out.

I'm thankful my parents landed safely in Africa for their safari!

I'm thankful for some free time and and thankful to cross a few fun things off our Summer Bucket List.  We're nearing the end, folks.

I'm thankful Kent is able to take a few days off work between now and the start of school.  Having him around will free up some time for me to finish start some birthday shopping and do some back-to-school shopping.  Also we're hoping to hit up the fair one of the days.






I'm thankful for the Fabulous Five of Northpark Drive. These girls are going to take the world by storm, I tell ya.  This summer will be one for the record books as far as how much time they've clocked together.  They've also managed to do so with almost no drama.  I heart these girls as much as they heart each other. 


I'm thankful for this single apple on my Honeycrisp tree in the backyard.  My pumpkins are also really growing! 


I'm thankful my day started with Kase asking to join me on my morning walk, followed by breakfast on the front porch.  


Happy Thursday, all!

No comments: