6.05.2014

Thankful Thursday

I'm oh-so-thankful to be home.

I'm thankful that we have a treatment plan in place, even though we still don't really know the cause of everything Kael's going through.

I'm very thankful for help while we were in the hospital! My parents and Kent's parents took care of Kylee and Kase, brought Kael and I food in the hospital, ran our errands and brought Kael gifts, balloons, etc.

I'm thankful for so many offers from friends to help out as well.

I'm thankful for the GIANT stack of cards Kylee brought home from her church art camp.  Kael was supposed to be at our church's basketball camp this week but the kids knew he was gone and they all made cards for him.

I'm thankful Kase taught his cousin, Huston, how to say "booty" while I was away.

I'm thankful this happened at the beginning of summer and is hopefully behind us.  I'm ready for the real summer to start now.

I'm thankful that Kael doesn't seem to be in too much pain.  He's already asking to go to his friend's house but I'm trying desperately to keep him on the couch. I know he'd be hurtin' if I let him ride that far.

I'm thankful the weekend is near, friends.

Happy Thursday!


No comments: