5.15.2014

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for a couple boxes of clothes our neighbor gave us for Kylee.  Her daughter is a couple years older than Kylee and she is so thoughtful to share things once they are outgrown!

I'm thankful that the end of school is near.  Anyone else having a hard time getting their kids to go to bed at a decent hour?

I'm thankful that end of the year teacher gifts are done.  We kept it super simple this year.

I'm thankful that we've gotten a few flowers planted.  Amazing how much that helps brighten things up.

I'm thankful for dinner plans with friends tonight.  I am ready for a night out.

I'm thankful that Kent's brother will be in town so he and the kids will have something to do and I feel less guilty about leaving them.

I'm thankful for a weekend filled with baseball.  Friday and Saturday games this weekend.  I'm really thankful that both Kase and Kylee enjoy going to the games.  Kylee has a friend whose brother is on Kael's team so they end up playing together the entire time and Kase has been sitting so nicely in his stroller.  Yesterday morning at about 9:00 Kase said, "I want to go watch Kael's game now." :)

I'm thankful we made the decision to take Kael out of the triathlon this summer.  Just not going to be worth it with as much pain as he's been in lately.

I'm thankful no one has noticed that I've had to replace all three of our fish.

I'm thankful for some good health news of a good friend.  What a relief.

I'm so thankful my grandma is doing better.  What a trooper for keeping her spirits up with such a long hospital stay!

What are you thankful for today?

No comments: