4.10.2014

Thankful Thursday

*Scheduled this post for tomorrow but it showed up today.  :) Refusing to spend another minute in front of the computer fixing it- heading outside for some sunshine!

I'm thankful we got our Kylee back.  Meaning, after a sleepover last weekend she was moody and emotional.  I'm so happy it passed.

I'm thankful Kent is feeling better.  I would have written a Weekend Wrap-Up on Monday but Kent even said, "This weekend was a total waste.  I'd so much rather be sick during the week." It's true.  Besides clocking some fun family time, we didn't do much all weekend.

I'm thankful that my neighbor's baby is so so so good and so happy.  He has fit so smoothly into our little day around here!

I'm thankful that Kylee sometimes speaks in hash tags.  She's overheard Kent and me saying "Hash tag" before, and the other day she asked, "Mom, what even is a hash tag?" so I explained.  She understood, then proceeded to use it correctly.  #proud?

I'm thankful for the Spanish tortilla Kase and I shared for lunch the other day.  Brings me back.

I'm thankful for this awesome and very note-worthy video from the news on Kael's class. Check it out! Kael was psyched to see himself and his classmates on TV!

I'm thankful for this amazing weather.  Finally!

No comments: