5.01.2014

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for the World's Best Neighbors.  We went out as a group last Saturday night (with only a few days notice, fourteen of us were available).  We enjoyed an early cinco de mayo celebration where we were most certainly "that loud table".  I couldn't love every single one of them more than I do already.

I'm thankful for our fish.  There is something so calming about their little tank right next to me on the desk- the water bubbling away.  I'm doubly thankful that we've been able to keep them alive for nearly a week.

I'm thankful for May Day! We had fun making these butterfly treats and even more fun delivering them!



I'm thankful for a good visit to Iowa City yesterday. Kael's heels and hips have been bothering him and we got referred to a rheumatologist there and I really liked her. No clear answers yet but we are definitely heading in the right direction.

I'm thankful (hopeful?) that it looks like Kael will get to play his baseball game tonight. We have had a few rainouts and we are ready to play!!

Happy Thursday guys!

No comments: