4.24.2014

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful my mom was willing to watch Kase last week for a bit so I could shop.  I had called her earlier in the day grumping about how I didn't have any gifts for the kids yet and no time to shop.  She graciously offered to keep Kase for the morning so I could get some stuff done.  Mom to the rescue!

I'm thankful Kent wasn't too upset with me when I accidentally let Kase stuff a few quarters in my car's DVD player. As it turns out, this will not be an easy or inexpensive fix.  Ugh.

I'm thankful I got the kids into the swimming lesson session I was hoping for.  Seriously, you guys.  Swimming lesson registration is cut throat around these parts.

I'm thankful for the pictures I came across that should have gone with previous posts but I'm adding them now so I don't forget.







Short and sweet today.  I've got some birthday prep to do!

Happy Thursday!

No comments: