3.03.2014

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for a few iphone photos I came across the other day. 








I'm thankful for thoughtful kids. Last Friday Kael went to an out of town basketball game with his friend as I gave him some money to spend at the concession stand. He came home with two suckers- he explained that he had two quarters left and wanted to bring something home for Kylee and Kase.

I'm thankful Kase learned how to hit the bucket when he was throwing up on Sunday.  

I'm thankful for the book Kylee read to me while she and I were alone in the car the other day.  She reads to me a lot, but it's usually books I've read to her before.  Hearing a book that I'd never read before was so sweet!

I'm thankful for how often Kase say, "Thanks" or "Thank you".  I bet he's said it a hundred times already today.  

I'm thankful for this picture. First, Kase wanted a robe like Kylee had so she put him in a fuzzy hooded sweatshirt. Second, I was tired of looking at the cobwebs on the super high light fixture in our entryway but wasn't willing to tackle it myself. Third, Kent is actually using a Swiffer duster that's taped to a broom. As you can see, Kase and Kylee were captivated by this. The longer winter drags on, the less it takes to entertain us around here. 


I'm thankful the weekend is near. It has been a loooooong week, you guys. Nearly all of us have been sick and we've been cooped up for far too long.  

No comments: