10.28.2013

Kase is 18 months old!

How did my baby turn one and a half already?!

We had his check up last week and all was good.  Plus, no shots! Woo hoo!

He did have some, ahem, noticeable weight gain that my pediatrician mentioned we "keep an eye on".  He's a big guy, what can I say?

Here's what else is going on with Kaser.

If you ask him what his name is, he replies, "Me!"

He spends more time jumping off couches than I'd like to admit.  If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, right? So I've completely given up on trying to get him to stop jumping off couches and instead have helped him make massive pillow and blanket piles so he can at least land safely.

He calls candy, "no" because I have a candy jar on the counter that he tries to get into all.day.long and I have to tell him "no" all.day.long.  So now when he wants a piece of candy, he just walks up to it and asks, "No?" as in, "Can I have a piece of candy?"

His sleeping habits are far from predictable but are manageable.

He continues to be in about the 60% for weight and the size of his head is in the 95%.

His favorite books are Little Blue Truck and Goodnight, Moon.

His favorite things to do are mow with his toy mower, play ball and eat.

I am lucky to get to spend so much time hanging out with my little buddy. He is growing and changing every single day and I often wish I could freeze time.  He's so fun right now.  I love you, Kase!

No comments: