9.16.2013

Today

Today, for the first time in forever, I went for a quick morning jog and realized how much I have missed running.

Today I walked two happy children to school and realized what a blessing it is that Kael and Kylee love going to school.

Today I received an e-mail from Kylee's teacher, letting me know how well Kylee is doing in school.

Today, a neighbor delivered a loaf of homemade pumpkin bread to my door to enjoy with my morning coffee and I realized how fortunate I am to have neighbors like these.

Today, I had time and money to get the groceries I needed and I realize that's not always the case for some people.

Today I stopped by my grandma's for a visit and realized how much a fifteen minute stop can brighten her day.

Today, the weather is chilly enough for me to snuggle my cuddly toddler in the rocking chair under his favorite blanket until he fell asleep.

Today, even if just for a moment, I have it all.

No comments: