8.08.2013

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful no one commented on how not "quick-ish" my last post was.  Besides Kent, that is.

I'm thankful for a fun-filled birthday weekend ahead.

I'm thankful that Kase slept through the night last night.  Hopefully that means he's feeling better.

I'm thankful for letters from the kids' teachers.  Each little thing like that is helping to get them more excited and ready to go (back) to school.

I'm thankful for a fun shopping day with Cindy yesterday that included one of the best ever Dairy Queen stops.  It was just a funny day all around.

I'm thankful for beautiful weather.  Why couldn't it have been like this all summer?

I'm thankful for the option to print Instagram-sized pictures from Walgreens from my phone.  Makes my life so easy.  I recently printed a few to hang in Kylee's room and I'm so pleased with how they turned out.

I'm thankful that I remembered it was Thursday in enough time to write something today.  Post-vacation I'm all messed up on days.

What are you thankful for today?

No comments: