6.20.2013

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful our landscaping is in! This place is definitely starting to feel less "new construction-y" and more home-y".

I'm thankful that I'll get to meet my nephew in less than a month.

I'm thankful that the summer weather is really tuckering out my babe.  Kase slept through the night last night and has been taking two solid naps a day.

I'm thankful for homemade ice cream.

I'm thankful for some super fun plans tonight.

I'm thankful Kase got his one year vaccinations taken care of.  We went in at least five times in anticipation of getting shots and every time he had a rash, a fever, a cold or something that made us postpone them.  Yesterday he finally got 'em!

I'm thankful for this kid who has the ability to make me cry and then two seconds later make me laugh.



I'm thankful I finally got to watch Kent water ski this year! Kael was thisclose to trying to ski again, but the water was pretty choppy so he didn't.  I haven't used my once-a-year-ski up yet.  See, my sisters and Kent love to ski and I feel like I should love to ski but I just don't.  However, I do make myself ski one time every year just to make sure I still got it.  Waiting for the water to warm up and clear up a bit before I brave it.


Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: