6.15.2013

Recital!

Since September, Kylee has been in a tumbling class and this weekend was her big recital! I was so excited for her to have the chance to be center stage- both literally and figuratively.  We spend a lot of time at the ball fields (all year round- soccer, football, baseball) for Kael and I spend a lot of my time and attention on Kase because of his age, so I was really happy for Kylee that it was totally her night. And she rocked it.  

 

Chalk rock scar isn't going to slow her down. :) She did, however, tell me, "Mom I feel so much better when I have lipstick on." Girl is five going on fifteen.  







I didn't get any pictures during the show, but Kylee (and Kent) were awesome! She was a natural up there on stage.  Kylee came home with a couple big bouquets of flowers, candy, and some new earrings and a necklace.  I think she felt pretty special.  

A big thanks to Keith, Cindy, Kevin, Katherine, Kyle, Bill and Doe for coming to watch and help with Kaser! I know my mom was bummed they were out of town so she couldn't come to the show, but no worries, I bought the video so we can watch it anytime.

Awesome recital, Kylee Kay!!!

No comments: