1.03.2013

Thankful Thursday

Happy 2013!

I'm thankful for a new year and a fresh start.

I'm thankful that Kael heads back to school today.  Selfishly I'd love to have him home with me for at least a few more days, but I know he's ready to go back and see his friends.  We had a really good time hanging out together over winter break.  Due to the weather and family being sick, we were home much more than usual and I really enjoyed Kael's company.  I loved watching him be a big brother to a sick sister and a baby brother.  He has such a good heart.

I'm thankful for a last minute dinner out with the big kids last night.  Thanks Mom and Dad for keeping Kase for a bit!

I'm thankful Kase has officially learned to crawl.  He can really move now- watch out world! You guys it is the cutest thing.  The first time he crawled all the way across the living room- all wobbly and uncertain....my heart just melted.  It's such a funny thing about your kids reaching milestones- you're so happy for their new independence, but at the same time a little bit sad that they need you a little bit less.  My baby is growing up.

I'm thankful for slippered footsteps quietly scurrying around upstairs.

I'm thankful Kylee is finally feeling better.  This one totally took it out of her and I missed my happy-go-lucky, always smiling, full-of-life Kylee.  I'm so happy to have my little spitfire back. :)

That's all for today...blueberry muffins in the oven have been beeping at me for a full minute now and I have a terrible reputation for letting things get just a teensy bit too "done".  So I'd better go. :)

Happy Thursday! Make it a good one!

No comments: