1.10.2013

Thankful Thursday

I am SOOOOOOOOOO thankful that some miracle happened and I was finally able to change our photo on this blog! Kase has only been in the family for 8+ months now- so sad it took me that long to figure out how to put a family picture up.  And for some reason this Thankful Thursday posted on a Wednesday? Sorry if that threw anyone...I tried to schedule it to post tomorrow but here it is today. Someday I'll be a little more technologically-savvy.  I hope. Baby steps. :)

I'm thankful Kent got the truck that he wanted.  His car was beyond repair, and even though a new truck might not have been in the budget, I'm happy for him.  Now I'm just hoping we win the lottery so we can keep our plans to finish the basement sometime before the children move out.  Ha! :)


I'm thankful Kent was able to put a good word at a previous place of employment for his brother.  Chances are Kyle would have gotten the job anyways, but sometimes 'who you know' doesn't hurt, right?

I'm thankful for some warmer temps and a renewed attitude towards working out/being healthy.  40 degree days sure make it a lot easier to go outside for a run.

I'm thankful the detox/cleanse idea I saw on Pinterest doesn't taste as bad as I thought it might.  Kind of refreshing, actually.

I'm thankful for the French toast Kent made this morning.  Delish.  Why does food always taste better when someone else makes it?

I'm thankful that I'm not the only one who is having a major case of cabin fever.  And it's only early January! Ugh! Every neighbor I have run into in the last couple days is like, "I'm going stir crazy! Let's make plans to do something fun!!" Slowly our social calendar is filling right up, breaking up winter a little bit.

I'm thankful for the Eucalyptus Mint candle Cindy gave me- seriously feel like I'm in a spa when I light that thing.  The house smells so good and it's just....relaxing.

I'm thankful the candle is sitting right in front of me or I would have had zero idea how to spell Eucalyptus.

I'm thankful I finally figured out a way to (sort of?) get my hair to stay curled the way I want it.  Now if Kase would just stop ripping handfuls of it out at a time, we'd be set.

I'm thankful for Voxer.  Do you vox? Is that a verb? Not sure I just used that correctly.  But it's our favorite new app.

I'm thankful Kael and Kylee haven't (seriously) hurt themselves rollerskating in the basement.  They take some pretty hard falls.  Glad for helmets and knee pads.

I'm thankful we fit in our annual early morning "pancakes at McDonald's" trip with my parents.


Happy Thursday!

No comments: