1.18.2013

Right now I'm...

...working on Kylee's kindergarten registration papers.  Girl is sooo ready!

...looking forward to a Mexican-themed night in with the neighbs.

...PSYCHED about the nearly 60 degree temps we're going to have this afternoon. Spring fever.

...loving that my mom dropped of some tubs of my old school papers.  It is so fun to look back through things I did when I was little.  Makes me wonder if I'm saving enough of Kael, Kylee and Kase's things? The ten tubs I have marked "Kids Keepsakes" in the basement lead me to believe I've held on to plenty of memories.  Now if I could just get them as nice and neatly organized as my mom has mine.

...overusing the word "totally". A friend and I took Kylee and  her daughter shopping yesterday, bought them BFF shirts and let them try on nearly every pair of shoes in Children's Place.  Ky and her friend Kaelyn kept saying things like, "These are like totally so cool."  Then the other would respond, "Like, totally." This exact conversation happened no less than twenty times and now I can't stop saying, "Totally" to anything anyone asks me.

...really really hopeful that Kent can make time this weekend to build  me some little shelves for a gallery wall of pictures. Now that we have at least a few things on the walls, I'm dying to just finish the job and get the whole house decorated.

...hearing some adorable little baby squeaks coming from upstairs.  My cue to wrap it up and go snuggle a baby.  :)

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: