1.17.2013

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for any minute that Kase sleeps.  He is still waking up several times a night and napping sporadically at best.

I'm thankful we're all feeling better.

I'm thankful for dinner plans with friends.

I'm thankful for warm-ish weather.

I'm thankful the spaghetti Kylee barfed up over the weekend has almost come out of the carpet. You're welcome for that visual. :)

I'm thankful for coffee. (How many times has that made the Thankful Thursday cut? At least a dozen...)

I'm thankful for other people with young children who just "get it".

I'm thankful my mom is the one downstairs refereeing an argument between Kael and a friend.  Sometimes a fresh take on things is what Kael needs to gain a different perspective on things.  I feel like I'm always repeating myself.

I'm thankful for a low-key weekend ahead.  One basketball game is all we have on the docket besides one of my besties coming to visit.  Ahhh I can NOT wait!

I'm thankful for the spinach cubes in my freezer.  Now if only I had some fruit I could throw in and make a smoothie.  Why do I always have HALF the ingredients???

What are you thankful for today?

No comments: