1.22.2013

Sick, again

Winter, why do you hate us so??? What did we ever do to you??

I was really looking forward to a day home with the kids. We planned a couple of fun outings that we were all excited about. Then, it was -10 degrees out. And then Kase was sick. Kael and Kylee were SUCH troopers as we spent half of their precious day off at the doctor's office.

As it turns out, Kaser has double ear infection, and honestly I am thrilled we have made it this far without him having one. Then there's this cough/wheeze thing he has going on which my doc labeled as bronchialitis/restrictive airway disease. (Although she tells me that it is her professional opinion that he has RSV, there was just no real need to test for it since we would treat it the same as we plan anyways.) She gives me a prescription for the ears and instructions for a breathing treatment for him.

It took awhile to run all around town picking up sick baby necessities and prescriptions. My parents saved the day and took Kael and Kylee bowling so they at least could have fun. Killed me to not be with them but not being with Kaser when he was so sick would have killed me a little bit more.

So, we struggle thru yet another winter sickness, more sleepless nights and a bad case of cabin fever.

Hurry up spring!








No comments: