9.06.2012

Thankful Thursday

I am feeling the pressure to post something today. By that, I mean Kent texted me from DC and said, "Where is the Thankful Thursday post?"

Between running kids to and from school and sports practices, prepping for a certain someone's upcoming 30th birthday, dealing with sick and sleepless kids, I assure you I have not forgotten that it is Thursday. A breath of fresh air- my weekly reminder to be thankful amongst the craziness.

So today, I am thankful that Kent gets home tonight even though his flight is delayed.

I am thankful I am not a single parent.

I  am thankful for my iPhone as this is my first ever post written on my mobile device.

Whew. It's almost Friday, folks!!!!

3 comments:

Neela Bueltel said...

I love, love, love your Thankful Thursday posts, Laura! So inspiring - makes me think twice about what I'm thankful for as I run in every direction during the day and night. So, today, I'm thankful you are my cousin - well, married to my cousin, well, my second cousin. You get the picture - I'm thankful you're family.

Laura said...

Aww thanks Neela! I'm thankful you're family too! Kent laughed when he read your comment- he is thankful for your sense of humor. :)

Laura said...

Aww thanks Neela! I'm thankful you're family too! Kent laughed when he read your comment- he is thankful for your sense of humor. :)