8.23.2012

Thankful Thursday

Whoops...I wrote this post and meant to schedule it for last Thursday.  Oh well! Here ya go...


I'm thankful the weather turned cool enough for Kase to wear a sleeper to bed.  His belly could no longer be contained in his summer jammies. :)

I'm thankful that when I wear running clothes, people (often falsely) assume I have been or am going for a run, thus excusing me for looking the way I do- you know: no makeup, hair in a ponytail every.single.day.

I'm thankful we squeezed in a trip to the fair.  Super thankful we (almost) made it to the car before the skies opened up and it started pouring!!!




I'm thankful that Kael got placed on a football team with one of his friends, whose dad is the coach.  It's going to be a great season!

I'm thankful to live in such a wonderful community.  Besides being TOTAL chaos, how cool is it that Kael got to "high five" all the high school players as they ran onto the field for their first game?



I'm thankful that my in-laws were able to stay with the kids last weekend while Kent and I enjoyed an adults-only afternoon at the I-Cubs.

Happy Thursday!

No comments: