6.14.2012

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful I got rid of so much stuff at the garage sale! Also I'm so thankful for my mom, grandma and mother-in-law's help this last weekend.  Cindy was on big-kid duty, Grandma was on Kase duty and Mom oversaw the garage sale while I floated between.  Sometimes it really does take a village, right?

I'm thankful Kent has agreed that all garage sale money should be put towards really fun stuff for the kids like a trampoline and bunk beds  practical, necessary things like a new washer and dryer.

I'm thankful my favorite niece is spending a few days with us this week.

I'm thankful for my mom's homemade banana bread that she delivers to me weekly. Mmmm.

I'm thankful for my first postpartum run.  It felt amazing.  Also am thankful I stashed some tennies in the back of my closet that I'd gotten at Christmas so I could have "new" tennies to run in!

I'm so thankful our new house is almost done! I stopped by yesterday and saw the counters and appliances were in, exterior paint and stone were finished and the stone fireplace was done.  I cannot wait to move in! Kent gets the credit for making most of the decisions on the house and I LOVE it all!

What are you thankful for this week?

2 comments:

Missy... said...

Can I just say? I think your mom is so awesome! I pray that someday I will love on my {grown} kids as well as your mom loves on you Peter girls! ...and deliver them banana bread too!

Laura said...

You're so right- she is the best! And I have no doubt you'll love on your kids that much when they grow up. :)