6.07.2012

Thankful Thursday

I'm so thankful my sister called me to let me know The Color Run is coming to Des Moines in October.  I had so many friends run Dam to Dam last weekend and I'd love to do it someday, but for now I'm good with 5Ks.  Who wants to join our Color Run team???

I'm thankful the summer library reading program has officially started.  My kids look forward to filling out their reading logs as much as I look forward to the free ice cream tickets they earn. DQ, we'll see you soon!

I'm so thankful my grandma came out to snuggle Kase a couple days ago.  I've been trying to get ready for a garage sale this weekend and she was such a big help- holding Kase, bringing lunch, spoiling my big kids. :) It was a great day!

I'm thankful we've crossed off more than one third of our parks already!






I'm thankful Kase seems to be feeling much better than he did yesterday afternoon. 

I'm thankful the weather is going to be nice for my garage sale.  

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

mama walker said...

hey how fast is your mile? i think i might be intersted in the color run.