3.05.2012

A few random pictures

This guy just lost his fourth tooth! He pulled it out by himself today at school.  I just love his toothless smile!

Doesn't he look like he's 10? I can't believe he'll be 7 next month....

This girl loves her grandpa.  And dressing up in leotards.

I'm so lucky I get to spend my days with this.

Not much to report on our weekend- I should take a picture of our March calendar to show you how very empty it is. I love it so much!  Because I know a very very busy April will follow.  So in the meantime we're just soaking up every lazy minute of our free weekends.

Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad he finally pulled out the tooth! And all by himself! Way to go Kael! They are just so grown up! It was great to see the whole fam last week, wish we could do it more often!