11.17.2011

Thankful Thursday

I'm so thankful for the auxillary cord Kent bought me so I can hook my phone up in my car and listen to Pandora Christmas music all around town.

I'm thankful for inspirational messages on Halls throat drop wrappers.  What a pleasant surprise it was to read, "Don't give up on yourself" and "You've survived tougher".

I'm thankful I have a couple of boys who like to spoil me take care of me when I'm sick.  Kylee and I were gone in Kansas City on Friday and Saturday and when we got home I walked in the kitchen and saw this: 


Kent got me multiple brands of chicken noodle soup, some crackers, chips, coffee (Starbucks, even!), Kleenexes, throat drops, ice cream- all the things a girl needs to feel better.

Also I'm thankful that Kent washed and vacuumed my car while I was gone AND put up Christmas lights AND raked up at least ten bags full of leaves from our yard.

I'm thankful the boys squeezed in some time for fun while we were gone.


A sleepy Kael at the Ankeny Diner.  Mickey Mouse pancakes!

We get some pretty good piles of leaves around here.
 
Exploring the woods at Saylorville.

I'm thankful KK and I had fun in KC too, even though I was kind of a downer, being sick and all.


Strawberry malt with whipped cream and sprinkles? Yes, please.  She downed hers, then ate half of mine. :)
I'm thankful we got to be there to watch my niece Brooklyn swim for the first time! She LOVED it!

No comments: