11.16.2011

Fun Stuff

So, I'm not on Pinterest (yet) because I am afraid of how much time I would spend on it! Also, my list of fun ideas/crafts/projects is growing long enough as it is anyways and I figured it was time to do something about it.  In the interest of not letting time get away from me, I've also created a big calendar at home with one or two fun things on each day that I'm going to do before Christmas.  Kent said, "Did you really make a calendar to schedule fun?" Yes, I sure did.  I'm such a fun bully. :)



Thanksgiving gifts for the kids teachers. I love how these turned out! 


Thankful pennant banner because I have seen them everywhere and wanted one.

Kylee and Ryan decorating Christmas mailboxes.  A sneaky way to get them to practice their handwriting- make mail for each other!

Painting with pudding.  The "painting" part lasted five minutes because Kylee was soooo excited to get to lick her fingers clean.

Spinach smoothie.  Shh don't tell!

Kylee loved it, but Kael's discerning palate was skeptical. 

No comments: