4.22.2011

Thankful Thursday, a day late

Were you curious about the title of this post? I have a feeling some of you figured it out.




I had some big news to share that day, but waited for the official word that I was allowed to start posting about it. (You know it was difficult for me to wait this long!)




On Monday, April 18 Mandy called me just as I had finished eating lunch with Kael.




"Well, there's a chance you and the baby could share a birthday," she told me. "We're heading to the hospital soon." she continued. I could barely contain my excitement.




Shortly after 5:00 the next morning, Brooklyn Marie arrived. A beautiful name for a beautiful little girl. I am the proudest aunt in the whole world.






Brooklyn Marie, I am so thankful that you are here.





I am so thankful that you were born to such loving, capable, adoring parents.



I am so thankful that my kids now have a cousin!


"Uncle Kent" has a pretty nice ring to it, too.




Brooklyn you are so very loved.

1 comment:

Missy... said...

YAY! Congrats, Auntie Laura! Brooklyn is just adorable!