4.18.2011

BIRTHday

Someone's been reading my blog...

I am so so so happy about these Easter lillies my mom brought by today! (And I bet she knew they were among my favorites before she even read the blog. :)




Well, it's official. I'm 28. That number is getting a little too close to 30 for my liking. I went to lunch with Kael today and he was telling his friends it was my birthday and of course they wanted to know how old I was. I told them and almost all of them said things like, "Well my mom is 37 so she is almost TEN WHOLE YEARS OLDER THAN YOU!" I love kids so much.




We had a fantastic weekend celebrating Kael's birthday (yes, again!) and mine. I will post more pictures and stories on that another time. In the meantime, thanks for all the birthday wishes and messages. I also hope to be sharing some very exciting BIRTHday news very soon!

2 comments:

Missy... said...

Happy Birthday Laura!!

Dillinger Family said...

Happy birthday Laura (and Kael!) Hope you guys are doing well.