1.18.2011

My favorite things

1. I am watching Parenthood right now and am not sure words can express how much I love this show! The kid in the show, Max, totally reminds me of Kael. Speaking of Kael, today I volunteered in his classroom and his real teacher had to step out of the room for a few minutes so I was reading a book to all the kids. Kael raised his hand and said, "Mom wouldn't it be cool if you were really my teacher sometime?" Aww.


2. My slipper booties. I get a pair or two for Christmas every year and I love, love, LOVE them so much. A freezing cold day like today makes me love them even more! I live in them.


3. The Pampered Chef Mix and Chop. This tool is seriously amazing and I wish I would have had one years ago! Literally grounds hamburger in minutes.


4. This snowman that Kael and Kylee built on Monday. Kael practically did all the rolling and constructing himself and Kylee added the face and hat. The wet snow made for a perfect snowman!

5. We visited Kevin this past weekend and saw his Lo-Ma girls basketball team beat Riverside! The kids had so much fun- Kevin had asked if the kids would stand on the floor with him during the National Anthem and I wasn't sure if they were going to do it but they did! The Jordans on their feet are courtesy of Uncle Kevin and Uncle Kyle. The fact that Kevin and Kyle give the kids Jordans for every birthday and Christmas absolutely lands on my favorite things list. Kylee wanted me to cuff her skinny jeans to showcase the shoes a little bit better.





2 comments:

Kyli said...

I love my Mix N Chop too! Can't live without it! :)

Jon & Jennifer said...

I'm with Kyli and YOU LOVE my mix n chop too!!