7.18.2024

Thankful Thursday

 I'm thankful for an awesome end to the 2024 Crew season.  Man I just love these boys and their families. We worked hard on a super hot day and battled until the end!



Kase got to see his buddy Pierce.  Always goofing around.


But all smiles when Paislee joins in the picture...



Kase hit so well all weekend!



Cooling down together before the final game.



I'm so thankful for Kase's confidence on the mound.  He pitched his heart out.



In the end we were runners up but not before Kase hit a bomb to deep center field and even though it was caught, I heard a teammate's mom say, "There's no one else I would have wanted at the plate in that situation.  2 outs in the final inning and of course we want Kase at bat!" and I thought that was really kind of her to say. 



Lots to be proud of this season even if it was filled with ups and downs. 


I'm thankful Kael and Emma had a fun time riding the High Trestle Trail yesterday!

I'm thankful Kylee has been keeping busy with friend plans.

I'm thankful Kent and I had time to sit down and talk about Switzerland plans- our trip is sneaking up on us!

I'm thankful tryouts for Crew for next year have gone pretty well! 

I'm thankful for Kase's fun ideas.  He must have seen some TikTok or something but he kept talking about wanting a Lobster Boil (which is something we have never done before) and how it looked so good so finally after a morning of particularly excellent behavior on his part, we researched a recipe and some options and he finally got the Lobster/Seafood Boil he had been dreaming of! Lol.  He was so happy. 



Happy Thursday!



No comments: