3.21.2024

Thankful Thursday

I'm so thankful Kylee passed her Seal of Biliteracy exam! She works so hard and I'm always so happy for her when it pays off like that! She's just like all the girls on my side of the family loving to learn and use her Spanish. 

I'm thankful for a sweet lady on the beach who noticed Kylee searching for shells and later gifted some she had found to Kylee.  Later Kylee went to thank her and chatted with her for a few minutes then when Kylee headed back to the room the lady came up to me and commented, "Your daughter is so poised and confident.  She seems much older than just 16! Really special. She could change the world, that one." She's so right.  And I'm thankful for people who take time to make sweet comments like this- it inspires me to do more of the same!

Also in Nevis someone commented to Kael that he looked "so strong like a weightlifter" and another lady at breakfast told Kylee she saw her running often and that "she should go to the Olympics."  Love that. 

1

Happy Thursday

No comments: