2.15.2024

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful that Kase set a record at his workout for the first sixth grader to run under a 1.7 in the 10m dash! I'm doubly thankful that he was super humble about it and didn't really want to tell any of his friends or even Kael and Kylee.  Kase is a hard worker and definitely not a bragger. Super proud of him for his speed and humility!


I'm thankful for Kylee's sweet boyfriend.  He came over on Tuesday night to set up a Valentine surprise for her (flowers, balloons, gifts) so he could see her when she got home from work.  Those two have very busy schedules so it was really thoughtful how he made time to make her feel special for Valentine's!






I'm thankful for beautiful weather to be able to run outside lately. 

I'm thankful that I got to spend Valentine's night at home with my favorite guy.  I'm the luckiest.  


No comments: