1.18.2024

Thankful Thursday

 I'm thankful for an impromptu date night on Monday. Kase was staying at a friend's so we decided to go out to our favorite spot!

I'm thankful Kase and his friends had a blast working out at Trail Point on their day off school. They played pickleball, lifted, and ran.  Buuuut I'm more thankful that Kase is ok after crashing into his best buddy during a football game and getting a GIANT goose egg on his head.  Man I thought we had outgrown the phase of Kase smashing his head into things.




I'm thankful for the sweetest question from Kase last night, "Mom, when I'm grown up, will you save all your recipes and give them to me so I can cook them for my family when I'm married?" Awww. 

I'm thankful Kylee loves her job! She's always trying to get extra hours whenever she has free time. 

I'm thankful Kael is going to the University of Nebraska to throw on Friday. I'm so proud of him and excited for the track season!

I'm thankful for a walk with my dad at the gym yesterday.  It's always great to catch up with him and spend time with him!

Happy Thursday!


No comments: