9.14.2023

Thankful Thursday

 I'm thankful for a Jag win on Tuesday night at Valley! Also thankful for all the fam that came out to watch her and thankful for a beautiful night!






I'm thankful for a great coach and great cross country friends!




I'm thankful that my parents let us borrow this trike.  We had one exactly like it that we gave away less than a week ago.  Kase hadn't ridden it forever then a couple days ago he came home from school and wanted to ride it.  Ha- isn't that the way it goes?! Lucky my parents had one and said he could use it.



I'm thankful for a fun and creative way for Kylee to get asked to Homecoming! Her boyfriend surprised her on Tuesday night after the cross country meet with flowers and a sign that said, "Will you be my other 'peace' for Homecoming?" (She loves that Peace tea drink and he had brought over several of those too- so cute!).  Kylee was really happy and of course said yes!



Thankful for beautiful weather. Fall is just the best!

I'm thankful Kent made his connecting flight to Philadelphia yesterday.  His flight was delayed in Des Moines and he had to sprint through the airport but he made it! I'm also thankful he allows himself splurges like buying a seat in the tenth row right behind home plate- how fun!!! 


I'm thankful Kase had so much fun at the skate park the other day.  Our afternoon was a total whirlwind with him getting home later than usual for school, having football pictures and Junkyard but we squeezed in a quick stop at the skate park.  He's been so excited to take the trike there and it was as much fun as he hoped!




Happy Thursday!





No comments: