9.28.2023

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful Kael played in the worship band at InterVarsity last week! Wow! So brave playing in front of a ton of people and so, so cool! He's really spreading his wings in college!


I'm thankful that Kylee got a letter of interest from a college already about running cross country! I think it really made her feel proud and happy for as hard as she is working!


I'm thankful for Kylee's cross country coach.  He's just the best.  She had hoped for a better time last race and afterwards he sat with her and chatted and made her feel good saying you can't compare times even from year to year on the same course because of so many different factors like temperature, things like that.  By the end he had her smiling talking about her Homecoming plans. He's awesome.


I'm so thankful Kael is involved on campus. I love when he sends me pictures or shares with me what's going on at school with him! He seems so happy.


Happy Thursday, all! 

No comments: