8.17.2023

Thankful Thursday

 I'm thankful Kent and Kael had a great time at Hairball the other night at the fair! These two are peas in a pod.



I'm thankful Kase had fun with his friend at the Lost Island Waterpark on Tuesday! He tried every single slide and ride there! They closed the place down- so thankful for this buddy this summer.  Since he was gone all evening we took advantage and went out for dinner to a new restaurant in town with just Kael and Kylee then out for ice cream.  Later we played a little KanJam then sat in the hot tub- great night!






I'm thankful for a fun morning at the fair with my boys! My parents were taking Huston and Berkley so we decided to meet up with them.





So close to being as tall as a dairy cow.


Still have one kid who will run through the garden tunnel!


Love this pic.


Cow chip throwing contest was a first for us! Hilarious!


Of all things, Kase wanted to try crab at the fair.  I can't even. Spoiler alert he didn't like it.


Kael liked his bacon and brisket mac and cheese grilled cheese though!


Loving these last few days with my buddy.


Had to hit the giant slide and then we were wiped! Lots of walking and it was getting warm.  Thankful for a great day! Kylee had fun at the mall with her friend while we were there so she was happy too!







Have a great weekend! 

No comments: